To handle its rapidly changing day-to-day operations more efficiently, the Panalpina Group planned to consolidate six SAP systems containing a total of 44 SAP clients in over 74 countries.
The Panalpina Group employed SNP Transformation Backbone® to migrate all the data from its legacy systems to its new system.
- Harmonisation and migration of highly complex data
- Nearly zero downtime during the transformation
- Project completed at least 20 times faster than projects based on standard SAP migration methods
- Maintenance of data consistency for maximum acceptance by business users
- Transparency of data migration during the entire project