Kellogg leadership chose the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform to house its global SAP landscape.
To overcome their upgrade and migration challenges, Kellogg’s engaged SNP to assist with the SAP upgrade at the application layer.
- Successful upgrades with no custom programming required
- Rapid migration and low risk
- Upgrade and migration of multiple SAP components simultaneously
- Near zero downtime (less than four hours)
- Reducing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Reducing Data Center Management overhead
- Shortened project timeline
- Faster path to increased reliability, improved performance and faster replication of environments