Software-based identification of all interfaces in SAP system landscapes
Interfaces are critical to business processes, ensuring the exchange of information within your system landscape and with external communication partners. A complete and up-to-date interface record is an indispensable basis for planning, interface monitoring and the implementation of landscape changes. These include engineering or business transformation projects.
The Solution – The SNP Interface Scanner
The SNP Interface Scanner enables you to analyze and document your interfaces automatically with minimal effort. This allows you to gather valuable insights into your system landscape and any changes that have occurred over time – for example, you can identify and eliminate unused interfaces and connections that are no longer needed, optimize your business processes and increase the agility and security of your IT systems!
After the installation of a “Collector” Add-on on only one SAP system, connection data and usage statistics of interfaces in your SAP system landscape is collected and consolidated on a central server. Through the SNP Interface Scanner Client, the data can be subsequently evaluated as desired through diverse options for analysis and visualization.
Your advantages at a glance
- Coverage of all SAP-specific protocols
- Automatic or ad-hoc interface data acquisition and filtering
- Detailed analysis through a variety of standard queries
- No programming skills required for standard functionality
- Evaluation of query results through charts
- Visualization of interface topologies in MS Visio
- Export to MS Excel, Adobe PDF or HTML
- Option for implementation of custom queries
- Option for customer-specific extensions e.g. file interfaces
- Easy installation: No installation on analyzed systems needed